Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Google *giggle*

Google is a wonderful thing.  I do not know what we did before the Internet came along to help us on our lofty quests.

While using Google to help me with various information for some of our blogs I came across people I know and people's blogs whom I know.

Awesome. 

Google is very cool.

For instance, if you go to Google Images and type in Barefoot Marathon, Daejeon South Korea several hundred images will come up but a few are of friends and family here in Korea.  It just made me giggle. 

There must be something to be said when you Google specific information and people you know pop up I just don't know what it is.  I'm waiting for when I Google something and our blog or pictures pop up.

PS, Happy Birthday Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment