Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Facts about Jrock

Facts About Elizabeth
[Joseph is next]

1. I love my husband
2. I'm in love with him, too.
3. Yes, there's a difference
4. I don't like being wrong
5. But I will be the first person to admit it when I am
6. I don't think being wrong is bad, I just don't like it
7. I love my family.
8.I am a happy person: I see the glass half full


9. I like feeling pretty
10. I love being married
11. I didn't think I would

12. I want to be a stay at home mom/wife
13. I'm smart
14. And intelligent
15. Yes, there's a difference
16. I love teaching
17. I am a great teacher
18. It really bothers me I didn't get my National Board's Certification but there wasn't any point because it wasn't going to be acknowledged by Florida anymore.  Thanks, Rick Scott.
19. I missed my National Board Certification by 5 points. 
20. That makes me mad
21. I love goals
22. I need a new goal
23. I am a list person. If it isn't written on a list I have no idea what I'm doing
24. Research says successful women use lists.
25. I am a successful woman
26. I am not hard to figure out
27. I am passionate
28. Sometimes that isn't a good thing
29. If I am upset with you or don't like you, I will tell you.
30. If I tell you I am not upset, I'm not upset.
31. My dad is a genius
32. So is my mom
33. I love my grandmommy--she's 91 and fabulous
34. Don't make fun of me saying 'grandmommy;' so would you if she was as awesome as mine.
35. Most influential male role model is my dad
36. My parents taught me what not to do. The rest is a piece of cake.
37. Life isn't hard for me to figure out.
38. It's the details that screw me up
39. That, and the unanswered questions
40. I have to ask questions; specifically, "why" and "show me the research"
41. I am a good person
42. I will give you anything I can
43. I will help you with anything you need
44. Until you screw me over
45. I'm not sure if I'm forgiving
46. It depends on the situation
47. I don't use the word 'hate' --I think it is too powerful
48. I prefer the word 'dislike'
49. I don't hate anyone
50. I greatly enjoy my life and the people in my life
51. School and learning are fun for me
52. I have no secrets
53. Unless you don't really know me
54. I will answer [truthfully] anything you ask me
55. Make sure you ask the right question
56. No, I don't think that is evasive
57. Or lying
58. I can't be summed up in a list.
59. I'm worth more than that.
60. There is much more to me than what is on this list (I couldn't end on an odd number)

No comments:

Post a Comment